BlueFusion Mono Solar Panel 100W
- Long lifespan solar panels
- High efficiency premium cells from SolarWorld GmbH
Manufactured from High Efficiency Monocrystalline cells by SolarWorld GmbH, Germany.
Premium Mono Panels
- High conversion efficiency up to 19.58 %.
- Long lifespan capable of withstanding salt, mist, ammonia and blowing sand, typical of marine, farm and desert environments.
- Excellent low light capabilities.
- Junction box rated to IP67 for weather endurance.
- Uniform ergonomic appearance of monocrystalline cells, in a matching aluminium frame.
- 3.2mm high transmission, low iron, tempered glass.
- Suitable for all grid-tie and off-grid solar installations.
- Residential and off-site, street solar lighting applications.
- Off-grid applications for Caravans roofs, Yachts and Residential use.
Voltage at Pmax (Vmp) (V):
Current at Pmax (Imp) (A):
Open circuit voltage (Voc) (V):
Short circuit current (Isc) (A):
The maximum system voltage:
1000V DC (IEC)
Output power Tolerance:
Power Temperature Coefficient:
Voltage Temperature Coefficient:
Current Temperature Coefficient:
-40 to +85
- Cells: Monocrystalline silicon solar cell manufactured by SolarWorld GmbH
- Panel dimension: 945x670x30mm
- Junction Box: Back of Panel
- Included Cable: 0.9m cable and MC4 connectors
- Bypass Diode: In junction box
- Weight (kg): 6.97