BlueFusion Flexible Marine Grade A+ Solar Panels 20W, 40W, 60W
- 20W, 40W, 60W
- Grade A+ cells from SunPower Corp., USA.
- Distributor Bulk pricing for system installers and trade
SunPower Grade A+ Cells
- Manufactured from High Efficiency Monocrystalline cells by SunPower Corp., USA.
Built for Marine Environments
- Tough ETFE coating provides high resistance to saltwater environments and longer lifespan.
- Anti-slip indented surface coating can withstand stepping on with soft deck shoes.
- Excellent low light capabilities, with inbuilt diodes to prevent hot spots from partial shading.
- Off-grid applications on Boats, Yacht, Marine Buoys, Camper vans, Electric Golf Buggy, Residential and off-grid, and street solar lighting applications.
- Monocrystalline cells with high conversion efficiency up to 17.78%.
- Uniform ergonomic appearance of monocrystalline cells.
- Higher light transmittance of 93%.
- 82% lighter than other solar modules
- 3mm thin panels, with low profile junction box in front.
- Can be fixed on curved surfaces up to 30 degrees.
- Use a bonding agent, or screw down using pre-drilled holes
Electrical Specification: Panel Model: MD1193 MD1194 MD1195 Peak power (Pmax): 20W 40W 60W Voltage at Pmax (Vmp) (V): 19.8 19.8 19.8 Current at Pmax (Imp) (A): 0.97 2.02 3.03 Open circuit voltage (Voc) (V): 23.4 23.4 23.4 Short circuit current (Isc) (A): 1.03 2.18 3.27 The maximum system voltage: 45V DC (IEC) 45V DC (IEC) 45V DC (IEC) Output Power Tolerance: ±3% ±3% ±3% Power Temperature Coefficient: -0.38%/°C -0.38%/°C -0.38%/°C Voltage Temperature Coefficient: -0.27%/°C -0.27%/°C -0.27%/°C Current Temperature Coefficient: +0.05%/°C +0.05%/°C +0.05%/°C Operating Temperature(°C): -40 to +85 -40 to +85 -40 to +85
- Cells: Monocrystalline silicon solar cell manufactured by SunPower Corp.
- MD1193 (20W) 415 x 285 x 3mm
- MD1194 (40W) 560 x 425 x 3mm
- MD1195 (60W) 625 x 540 x 3mm